CHEAPaWAY Mower Hire Terms & Condition.
YOU AS THE "HIRER" or "OPERATOR" ARE RESPOSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFTEY AND OF THOSE AROUND YOU IN YOUR WORKSITE!!!
* DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND INJURIES - YOU as the hirer are fully responsible for all damages to hired equipment, property, services and any injuries that occur during the hire period. You must inspect site plans and contact "dial before you dig" before you attempt any excavation of the job site for service overhead and below ground. All manuals and instructional videos are located at the bottom of our "Lawn Mower Dry Hire" page for you to become competent with general basic operation of the DINGO and it is your responsibility to read and view them prior to attempting any operation or work with you operating the Lawn Mowers. YOU the Hirer are responsible for ensuring safe operation at all times of the Lawn Mower and hired equipment and maintaining a safe worksite under state regulations at all times whilst under the Hire Contract Agreement. You have been told its MANDATORY to read the user manuals and watch the applicable safety instructional videos pertinent to the machine and attachments you are hiring BEFORE operating the Lawn Mower. If applicable for all hirer's under the age of 25+ years, all insurance excess are double the standard rate as listed on CHEAPaWAY Hire's insurance policies.
* FEES / CHARGES - for current pricing, please see our "Lawn Mower Dry Hire" page from the menu bar. This website is the master site for costing of fees and charges, other ads prices may differ due to old ads but this site costing overrules other ads and sites. Fees and charge can change without notice. A credit or debit card will be required to be added to contract details at time of signing to authorise debit to pay for any tolls, fines, all damages and losses of equipment up to replacement cost of equipment and any refuelling of equipment found at the end of the hire period up to 120 days after hire incurred by the hirer during the hire period as per the Hire Agreement Contract. If You return the Equipment: (a) after the date and time set for its return in the Rental Agreement, we will charge you $25 per 30 minutes after the return time up to one full day's rental and a further full day's rental at the standard rate for each 24 hour period or part thereof until the Equipment is returned to Us; or (b) at any time, other than during Our normal business hours You must pay for the daily Rental Charges and all Damage until the Rental Location next opens for business. We do not do return condition reports in the dark or low light in the opinion of CHEAPaWAY Hire Staff. Credit Card transaction incur a 3.3% credit card fee on the total amount charged. Lawn Mower Hire fees are not refunded if you willingly return the Lawn Mower early for whatever reason. *OUTSTANDING FEES / CHARGES / DEBT COLLECTION: - All hire fees and charges are to be paid upfront by the hirer or card holder before Hire. All additional fee and charges are required to be paid directly after return of the Hired Equipment. Outstanding Debt for hire fees, losses or damages - as per Hire Agreement, the Hirer or Card Holder is liable for all outstanding charges for hire fees, losses or damages at the Hirers or Card Holders expense. Fees and charges that remain outstanding require payment within 24hrs, then any outstanding fee or charges will be invoiced on a 7day invoice term attracting a $54.50 Administration Fee. Card Debit or Invoice Payment Failure will result in immediate legal financial recovery action after the required 7days and then will be sent to DEBT Collection where we will add an additional Collection Lodgement Fee of $152.70 to your account before being sent to collection. The Collection Agency then add their 33% to your account and all recovery cost including but not limited to, interest and if necessary, Bailiffs and Court cost to recover the full amount. This is agreed to by you by entering into a contract by way of payment of our "Booking Deposit" arrangements and or by the signing our "Hire Agreement Contract" by payment default, "National Collection Services" debt recovery initiated at Hirers or Card Holders expense, including but not limited to recovery fees, collection fee, bailiff fees and Court Costs to recover all money owed. Please see your copy of the "Hire Agreement" for further information on your obligations. * HOLDING SERVICE FEE / BOOKING DEPOSIT / BOND - Booking deposit is paid upfront at time of booking to hold/reserve the Equipment for you in advance and BECOMES YOUR BOND on the day and time of pickup once you sign the Hire Agreement Contract. By payment of the Holding Deposit Service Fees you agree to enter into a written contract that you are financially responsible for the Lawn Mower and Trailer hire and any damages either as contract vehicle driver or financial delegate or both and are liable for any damages or losses during the hire period, you agree that you are refunded only if the Hire takes place on the original date and appointment time of hire or you can move dates with more than 48hrs notice from original pickup date and time to an available date. lf the hirer does not turn up within 1hr of the original booked date and appointment time, or the hirer voluntarily cancels the booking, or you book and turn up without meeting the minimum hire requirements and the booking has to be cancelled, the holding fee minus the original quoted hire fee is forfeited and the remaining amount will be refunded. The quoted hire fees forfeited will be used to recoup lost hire fees from clients that were rejected because of your existing booking. *Refunded bonds can take a minimun of 3-10 business days to return to the account that you debited it from, dependant on your financial institution. The Hirer must arrive to collect the trailer with a vehicle capable of towing the total GVM of trailer safely in the opinion of CHEAPaWAY Staff as part of the Hire Requirements. *Outstanding Debt for hire fees, losses or damages - as per Hire Agreement, hirer is liable for all outstanding charges for hire fees, losses or damages. Card Debit or Invoice Payment Failure will result in immediate legal financial recovery action by "National Collection Services" initiated at Hirers or Card Holders expense, including but not limited to recovery fees, collection fee, bailiff fees and court costs to recover all money owed.
* INSURANCE - All damages and losses of the hired equipment are the full resposibility of the hirer at retail replacement + labour cost to repair and or replace.
* PAYMENT for Hired Equipment and / or Services - As the hirer, you understand payment is to be made in full at the time of commencement of hiring the equipment. Payment including BOND must be paid in full before the hire contract can commence and before you leave the depot when picking up CHEAPaWAY Employees leave the delivery address. All costs of damages and losses are to be paid in full or arrangements made with management before you leave the depot pickup address or the CHEAPaWAY Employees can leave the delivery address. Payments is to be made by CASH or CREDIT CARD DEBIT ONLY. NO CHEQUES or DIRECT DEBIT is permitted on the day unless by prior arrangements with management.
* DELIVERY TRAVEL CHARGES - I the hirer understand that the delivery costs are calculated at the general DINGO with operator charges of $80/hr including travel and that the delivery DINGO Operator is contracted and hired from YARD TO YARD / DEPOT TO DEPOT, (term – "Including Travel" / "Plus Travel") and that the start and finish time of the delivery vehicle leaves the company yard to the time the it returns to the company yard at Peak Crossing QLD 4306 for the purpose of “delivery travel time” for payment of fees and charges at time of signing the relevant contract. The travel costs on the "DINGO DRY HIRE" page are an estimate and for your cost planning purposes only and a delivery quote will be given to you at time of booking.
** PREFERRED TRAILER PICKUP and RETURN TIMINGS (By Appointment only)~ Weekdays 7am - 8am & 4pm - 5pm (or by pre-arranged times by appointment).~ Weekends 8am - 9am & 4pm - 5pm (or by pre-arranged times by appointment).~ Public Holidays - by pre-arranged times by appointment. * PICKUP and RETURN of ALL Lawn Mower's and Hired Equipment is at 38 Queen St Harrisville 4307 15min from Yamanto (Ipswich) off Cunningham Hwy.
*** ALL TRAILERS MUST REMAIN ON THE BITUMEN AT ALL TIMES, FAILURE TO DO SO CONSTITUTES A MAJOR BREACH OF THE HIRE CONTRACT! *** The Hirer must notify Us of ALL Damages, Accidents and or Maintenance Issues Immediately, or as soon as possible to the owner 24/7 on 0438382666. STOP THE MOWER OR TRAILER - DO NOT CONTINUE DRIVING THE EQUIPMENT unless written approval is given via sms - IF YOU CONTINUE DRIVING AND DAMAGE EQUIPMENT AND IS NOT FAIR WEAR THIS CONSTITUTES A MAJOR BREACH OF CONTRACT!
CHEAPaWAY HIRE Booking Process (5 - 10 minutes)
2. We will then send you an SMS requesting you for a photo of your drivers licence front and rear to be sent to our business mobile number of 0438382666 for 100 points of ID. Once we receive your licence we then check that it is current and you're licenced for the hired equipment and if hiring a truck you are 25+ to hire trucks for insurance reasons. Your information is also required to be transcribed to the hire agreement when you come to collect.
3. We will then send you a link to our "Holding Fee" Webpage where you will be required to as soon as practical (within afew hours depending on how soon the hire date is away) via the link, pay the Holding Fee to "COMPLETE THE BOOKING PROCESS" and lock in your hired equipment to you on the date you require it. You then must inform us via sms that you have completed the booking payment.
**NB: Until you have paid the holding fee and contacted us via SMS, your booking is only "Pencilled in" as "Tentative”, and can be taken at any time prior if another hirer books and pay their holding fee before you do. Unfortunately we cannot hold equipment just in case you decide to complete the booking process or not and pay the holding fee within a reasonable timeframe depending on the time until the hire date. Hiring the next day will require immediate holding fee payment. Hiring a week away will give you a day or two to pay the holding fee. There is no set timeframe given and ultimately it is up to CHEAPaWAY Staff when is a reasonable time given with reminders to give away your tentative booking. Simply put, "first in, first served".
4. We will then send you a final "CONFIRMATION BOOKING" SMS containing your Booked Pickup or Delivery APPOINTMENT Time and Date, your Return APPOINTMENT Date and Time. Also our pickup address and instructions on where to park and what to do when you arrive on the hire day. You will receive notification directing you to the "TERMS AND CONDITION" below for you to read the relevant T&Cs of your hired equipment and acknowledge back to us via SMS that you "AGREE & ACKNOWLEDGE" the T&C"s of hire and pickup requirements.
*** We ONLY USE phone calls and SMS as a means of Business Communication for security reasons, anyone could be on the other end of an email address or FaceBook profile posing as you, so we must verify your identity prior to the booking being completed and you arriving at our address for the safety of our staff.
CHEAPaWAY HIRE Pickup Process (20 - 30 minutes)
2. Our staff will ask you for you Drivers Licence and Credit or Debit Card to complete the Hire contract. DRIVERS LICENCE and CREDIT (or DEBIT) CARD which are mandatory for hire contract and both physical cards and the owners of both cards must be present to sign at commencement of hiring our equipment. Clear proof of identity and current QLD residential address must be established before the hire can take place. This is for the safety and security of our staff when you attend our address to hire the equipment and it is also required for the 100 points of ID with a credit or debit card for the "Rental Hire Agreement". For Interstate Travel with our equipment you must supply a Credit Cards NOT Debit Cards for the Hire Agreement.
3. Our staff will then go through the condition report of the Hired Equipment noting and damages or missing accessories as applicable to the equipment type. Different standards of condition are acceptable between trucks to trailers to excavation equipment and party hire electrical equipment. The staff memeber will explain this as part of the condition report and discuss your resposibilities and what is fair wear and tear and what you will be liable for in any incident. This will include the return process and cleaning requipements as per above sections on individual hired equipment such as DINGOs, motorhomes, coldrooms and spit rotisseries.
4. You will then sign for the accessories of the equipment and any extras, the condition report, the contract itself and an acknowledgement to our Terms and Conditions of Hire. The Hirer will be given a copy of the signed contract pages via SMS(MMS) at the time of pickup or delivery of the Hired Equipment. The complete contract T&Cs can be found on this page at the ">>> CHEAPAWAY DINGO HIRE CONTRACT T&C'S<<<" download link above.
5. You will then pay "Hire Fees" plus the "Hire Bond" all in cash, (bond can be put on credit card). 6. For DINGO's our staff will ask you a series of question about your experience useing the equipment and ensure you have read the user manuals and watched the saftey videos before you can operate the equipment. Staff will then give you tips of starting, removing from trailer and conecting and removing attachments, refueling and daily maintanance. You will be told that you are respossible for yours saftey including everyone in the work areas and that any damages and injuries are on you the hirer. If you are excavating you will be asked if you have done a dial before you dig as per the terms and conditions of hire. 7. Our staff will check you have conected the trailer yourself correctly and check your lights are working before you leave.
We provide quality equipment and guaranteed our services to be fast, efficient, and hassle free.
With over a combined 35 years government and private sector experience in HR, Supply and Logistic Management, we strive to put the same professionalism into all the services we provide and contract to you.
Our Management and Staff have decades of combined experience in business and trade expertise, and we guarantee the Hire Services we provide to you.
We are happy to assist you with any advice or queries with our contact details listed on the contacts page.